Michael Vick joins Dan Patrick to discuss the Eagles' quarterback competition and the criticism he's taken for his play. Vick said coach Chip Kelly had to draft Matt Barkley.
PHT: The Penguins' win in Game 4 shoved the Senators to the brink of elimination, but Ottawa has vowed to bring a better effort tonight (Coverage at 6:30 p.m. ET; Live Extra, NBCSN).
PBT: Pacers coach Frank Vogel said that the Heat have a more effective plan of attack against Roy Hibbert than the Knicks.
Not that Sergio Garcia is going to #AskLav, but here is some unsolicited advice to save him from himself: Stop talking.
The Phillies may be close to the top in the NL East, but that doesn't seem sustainable, Craig Calcaterra says. Philadelphia should be focused on selling parts to build for the future.
Most of the discussion in the aftermath of Oxbow's Preakness victory involved either explaining away why Orb lost or downplaying why Oxbow won. But Oxbow was plenty impressive.
PST: Borussia Dortmund and Bayern Munich know each other well as they meet in the Champions League final, but they've never played with stakes like these.
MST: Slowly but surely, as the on-track product improves and the open-wheel racing split heals, the Indy 500 has regained its spot in national prominence.
CFT: Former Penn State signalcaller Steven Bench joined the South Florida Bulls, he announced on Twitter.
OlyTalk: With the NHL schedule under construction, the league is pressing for an answer about participation in the Sochi Games.
Posnanski: LeBron James and Tiger Woods are part of a group of active athletes who are bidding to become the greatest in their sport who ever lived.
· Nicknamed “Tricky,” began playing poker in 2005 after a knee injury ended his career as a semi-professional soccer player
· Had six cashes at the 2010 WSOP totaling $694,000, and also won the 2010 partypoker.com World Poker Open VI in London, good for $200,000
· Lifetime live tournament winnings in excess of $4.67 million
· Continued on his heater by winning the 2011 Aussie Millions A$ 100,000 NLHE event in January, good for $1.5 million, and then finished 2nd in the A$ 250,000 Super High Roller Event, good for another $1.38 million
· Won the Best New Player award at the inaugural British Poker Awards in recognition of his breakthrough year in 2010
NHPC record: 0-1
NHPC total winnings: $0
2011: Eliminated in Round 1 by Carlos Mortensen
PAD record: No appearances
|Saturday, May 18||1 - 4:30 p.m.||NHL Playoffs: Teams TBD||TBD||TDB|
|4:30 - 6:30 p.m.||Preakness Stakes||Baltimore, Md.||Bob Costas, Tom Hammond, Gary Stevens, Randy Moss, Kenny Rice, Bob Neumeier, Mike Battaglia, Donna Brothers, Michelle Beadle, Laffit Pincay III, Larry Collmus|
|Sunday, May 19||1 - 3 p.m.||Agmen Tour of California||California||Phil Liggett, Paul Sherwen, Bob Roll, Steve Porino|
|3 - 6 p.m.||NHL Playoffs: Teams TBD||TDB||TDB|
Note: All times ET