Michael Vick joins Dan Patrick to discuss the Eagles' quarterback competition and the criticism he's taken for his play. Vick said coach Chip Kelly had to draft Matt Barkley.
PHT: Powered by a James Neal hat trick, Pittsburgh dominated Ottawa 6-2 in Game 5 to advance to the Eastern Conference finals.
The Pacers defeated the Heat 97-93 in Game 2 to even the series at 1-1, which now shifts to Indiana.
No matter what side of the pond you reside, Cut Line says there's no excusing the comments made by George O'Grady and Sergio Garcia.
The Phillies may be close to the top in the NL East, but that doesn't seem sustainable, Craig Calcaterra says. Philadelphia should be focused on selling parts to build for the future.
Most of the discussion in the aftermath of Oxbow's Preakness victory involved either explaining away why Orb lost or downplaying why Oxbow won. But Oxbow was plenty impressive.
PST: Borussia Dortmund and Bayern Munich know each other well as they meet in the Champions League final, but they've never played with stakes like these.
MST: Slowly but surely, as the on-track product improves and the open-wheel racing split heals, the Indy 500 has regained its spot in national prominence.
CFT: Former Penn State signalcaller Steven Bench joined the South Florida Bulls, he announced on Twitter.
OlyTalk: With the NHL schedule under construction, the league is pressing for an answer about participation in the Sochi Games.
Posnanski: LeBron James and Tiger Woods are part of a group of active athletes who are bidding to become the greatest in their sport who ever lived.
· Is a professional poker player from Boucherville, Quebec, Canada
· Is the reigning World Champion, defeating 7,318 players to win the 2010 WSOP Main Event at the age of 23, good for $8.94 million
· Lifetime live tournament winnings in excess of $9.54 million, and ranks 15th on the all-time money list
· Became the first Canadian to win the WSOP Championship which has turned him into a national hero, and was even nominated for the 2010 Canadian Athlete of the Year award
· An avid fan of the Montreal Canadians hockey team, he donated $100,000 of his winnings to the Montreal Canadians Children’s Foundation, the largest donation ever made to the organization
NHPC record: 4-1
NHPC total winnings: $125,000
2011: Defeated Melburn Whitmire, Antonio Esfandiari, Ayaz Mahmood, and Olivier Busquet before losing to Chris Moneymaker in the semifinals ($125,000)
PAD record: No appearances
|Saturday, May 18||1 - 4:30 p.m.||NHL Playoffs: Teams TBD||TBD||TDB|
|4:30 - 6:30 p.m.||Preakness Stakes||Baltimore, Md.||Bob Costas, Tom Hammond, Gary Stevens, Randy Moss, Kenny Rice, Bob Neumeier, Mike Battaglia, Donna Brothers, Michelle Beadle, Laffit Pincay III, Larry Collmus|
|Sunday, May 19||1 - 3 p.m.||Agmen Tour of California||California||Phil Liggett, Paul Sherwen, Bob Roll, Steve Porino|
|3 - 6 p.m.||NHL Playoffs: Teams TBD||TDB||TDB|
Note: All times ET