PFT: Jets rookie quarterback Geno Smith said the draft process taught him an important lesson on taking criticism.
PHT: Colin Greening scored 7:39 into the second overtime, lifting the Senators to a win in Game 3 and trimming the Penguins' series lead to 2-1.
PBT: Spurs guard Tony Parker repeatedly sliced through the Grizzlies' defense, creating 20 points and nine assists in an easy Game 1 win for San Antonio.
In this week's '<b><font color=white>What We Learned</font></b>,' our writers weigh in on Graeme McDowell's Volvo World Match Play win and other developments.
HBT: Carlos Ruiz was lifted from Sunday afternoon’s game against the Reds after straining his right hamstring while running the bases in the bottom of the second inning.
Racing after seven years of retirement, Gary Stevens rode Oxbow to a win in the Preakness, justifying his return
PST: Chelsea, Arsenal and Tottenham all won on a wild final day of Premier League action, meaning Spurs are stuck in Europa League and the Blues and Gunners claim Champions League spots.
Dario Franchitti recaps his three previous wins at the Indianapolis 500 and talks about what he has to do in order to win this fourth.
CFT: Syracuse confirmed that former quarterbacks Donovan McNabb and Don McPherson will have their respective jerseys raised to the Carrier Dome roof this year.
OlyTalk: FILA, wrestling’s governing body, is spending the weekend in Moscow and is considering major changes to the sport’s scoring format.
Rafa Nadal made short work of his great rival Roger Federer to win the Italian Open, while Serena Williams took down Victoria Azarenka in the women's final.
· Known as “Jungleman12”, is considered by some as one of the top heads-up NLHE players in the game today
· Got his start in poker playing $5 SNGs during his lunch break in high school, and now plays in the highest-stakes cash games, all in a period of just a couple of years
· Is a featured coach at CardRunners.com, commanding as much as $1000 for a single coaching session
· Describes his childhood “as weird, a bit aloof, and mostly spent alone,” spending a great deal of time fueling an obsession for video games
· Is reputed to have won more money in cash games in 2010 than any other player
NHPC record: 1-1
NHPC total winnings: $0
2011: Defeated Phil Ivey before losing to Chris Moneymaker in Round 2
PAD record: No appearances
|Saturday, May 18||1 - 4:30 p.m.||NHL Playoffs: Teams TBD||TBD||TDB|
|4:30 - 6:30 p.m.||Preakness Stakes||Baltimore, Md.||Bob Costas, Tom Hammond, Gary Stevens, Randy Moss, Kenny Rice, Bob Neumeier, Mike Battaglia, Donna Brothers, Michelle Beadle, Laffit Pincay III, Larry Collmus|
|Sunday, May 19||1 - 3 p.m.||Agmen Tour of California||California||Phil Liggett, Paul Sherwen, Bob Roll, Steve Porino|
|3 - 6 p.m.||NHL Playoffs: Teams TBD||TDB||TDB|
Note: All times ET