PFT: Tom Brady, who turns 36 in August, says he has "never felt better throwing the football" and his confidence is peaking.
PHT: The Red Wings entered their series with the Blackhawks as massive underdogs. That's no longer the case after taking a 2-1 series lead Monday.
PBT: San Antonio executed its game plan well in Game 1, shutting down Grizzlies star Zach Randolph.
It's official. Or will be in 2016. The USGA and R&A announced Tuesday the ban of anchored strokes under the Rules of Golf.
Posnanski: Albert Pujols' at-bats used to be buzzworthy, must-watch events. Now, they're not. Here's the result of his struggles the past few years.
The Godolphin doping scandal deepened Monday, with British racing authorities announcing that seven more horses have tested positive for steroids, including the winner of the world's oldest classic.
PST: It's been a long time coming and now it's official — Jose Mourinho will leave Real Madrid at the end of the season, opening the door for a rumored move to Chelsea.
MST: Americans represent exactly one-third of Sunday's Indy 500 field. It's been six years since a U.S. driver has won the prestigious race and Ed Carpenter holds the pole.
CFT: The University of Miami has come under scrutiny for alleged NCAA infractions, but one unnamed Hurricanes assistant coach says the SEC gets away with far more unreported violations.
OlyTalk: Despite being spotted on a high school track in April and being cleared to race at Paralympic Worlds, South African sprinter Oscar Pistorius won’t run in 2013 in order to focus on his upcoming murder trial.
There may not be a rivalry in all of college basketball more unique than the Battle of the Boulevard, which pits Belmont against Lipscomb.
· Known as "annette_15 online," is a professional poker player who was born and lives in Sandnes, Norway
· Began playing poker when she was 15 years old, and won the 2007 WSOPE Main Event a day shy of her 19th birthday
· Career live tournament winnings in excess of $3.70 million, ranking #1 on Norway’s all-time money list, and is also only the third woman to surpass the $3 million threshold
· Is the youngest bracelet holder in WSOP history, and also holds the record for the largest cash by a woman in history, just over $2 million
· In July 2007, defeated 179 players in an online tournament while only looking once at her hole cards, and then only because she was faced with an all in decision, saying it was to show the importance of playing position and focusing on the other players at the table
NHPC record: 2-2
NHPC total winnings: $25,000
2010: Defeated Orel Hershiser and Phil Hellmuth before losing to Doyle Brunson in Round 3 ($25,000)
2011: Eliminated in Round 1 by Ayaz Mahmood
PAD record: 0-2
Match 55: 5th
Match 70: 5th
|Saturday, May 18||1 - 4:30 p.m.||NHL Playoffs: Teams TBD||TBD||TDB|
|4:30 - 6:30 p.m.||Preakness Stakes||Baltimore, Md.||Bob Costas, Tom Hammond, Gary Stevens, Randy Moss, Kenny Rice, Bob Neumeier, Mike Battaglia, Donna Brothers, Michelle Beadle, Laffit Pincay III, Larry Collmus|
|Sunday, May 19||1 - 3 p.m.||Agmen Tour of California||California||Phil Liggett, Paul Sherwen, Bob Roll, Steve Porino|
|3 - 6 p.m.||NHL Playoffs: Teams TBD||TDB||TDB|
Note: All times ET